Seven Miles To Your Destination!
[content_box_red width=”75%”]WOW Word for the Day: …38But He, being compassionate, forgave their iniquity and did not destroy them; And often He restrained His anger And did not arouse all His wrath. 39Thus He remembered that they were but flesh, A wind that passes and does not return. Psalms 78:38, 39 [/content_box_red]
SEVEN STEPS FAITH CALLS YOU TO TAKE TO PURSUE YOUR HAPPY ENDING (DESTINY)
Realize the brevity of life. The Ecclesiastes writer describes our lives here on earth as a shuttle traveling swiftly through time. Learn to number your days correctly. Jesus said to his disciples and now to us, “The day is almost ended, we must quickly fulfill our God-given task for night is coming, when no man can work.” With that said, the time is now to pursue, discover and fulfill our destiny, our appointed purpose here on earth. In this book, I’ve outlined seven steps to take in discovering your destiny. They helped me connect and find my destiny. I hope they will do the same for you.
- Pursue God’s presence. Let him give you His perspective. Ask God for His wisdom. All through the Bible inspired writers claim wisdom is the principal thing. Then listen a lot and pray more.
- Embrace the power of preparation. Knowing the power of preparation will keep you going through mistakes and fumbled decisions of life. This knowledge will cause you to view failure in a perspective that will cause you to get up and be strengthened instead of destroyed. You won’t give in to languishing in self-pity. You will get up; brush yourself off and go at it again.
- Seizing the season. Recognize ‘Now is the time. The main principle of gaining a sense of destiny is realizing that our time here on earth is brief. My prayer has become that of the Psalmist when he said, “Teach us to number our days and recognize how few they are; help us to spend them as we should. –Psalms 91:12
- Stir the fires of your passion. Raise your level of intensity. Stir up the gifts that lay within you to be used for God’s glory. When you put these principles into action, you will learn how to truly turn the lemons of life into lemonade. You’ll take those glasses of lemonade and serve them to the world.
- Discover your God-given individual purpose. Find out what God put you on the earth to do. If you don’t know, just ask. Ask and receive. Use God’s phone number Jer. 33:3 Call unto me and I will show you great and mighty things…Then identify what seeks to make you ineffective.
- Experience the power of fulfilling your destiny. Know your future, your destiny is stored in your heart. It’s not dictated by your past or present circumstances. Change your destiny and your future with right choices. You can learn to walk in your destiny now, no more waiting for it to arrive.
- Run with perseverance and power the race that is marked out for you. Be patient with yourself and others as you walk out the will and purpose of God. We explore the power that God has endowed each of us and what seeks to pull the plug on our powerful lives.
- Leave a legacy of mentorship. Are you preparing your life as a torch to pass on? Learn how to leave a sure legacy for the next generation. Prepare and pass the torch of your life to the ones following you.
Through the WOW! Women message and life lessons, the Holy Spirit has given me seven more steps outlined above that will move us toward fulfilling our passion, purpose and power in God. For a sample chapter of WOW! Women of Destiny visit our website http://wowontheweb.com