Clothed In Righteousness, Part II
[content_box_red width=”75%”]WOW Words of Today: I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness. -Isaiah 61:10[/content_box_red]
Here are a few verses that address the subject of our clothing as the righteousness of God. I encourage you to begin to recognize afresh that our heavenly Father has provided you with clothing.
• Job 29:14 I put on righteousness as my clothing; justice was my robe and my turban.
• Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness …
• Zechariah 3:4 The angel said to those who were standing before him, “Take off his filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See I have taken away your sin, and I will put rich garments on you.”
• Matthew 22:11 “But when the King came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. Have you ever wondered why this man was thrown out because he didn’t have on the right clothing? What clothing was he lacking?
Here’s the mystery solved, the man is symbolic of the disobedient Church. We are to be clothed in our righteous robes and rich garments of salvation fitting for the Bride of Christ.
[divider_line]Insert Your Text Here[/divider_line]
21 Day W.O.R.D. Challenge Exercise
(Memorize Memory Scripture, Pray and Say it aloud throughout every day of the challenge.)
- Memory Scripture: For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. -2 Corinthians 5:21
- Confession: I am the righteousness of God through Christ.