Summary (see details below)
- Mission make available a free WOW! Women of Worth book to every woman in local women’s shelter.
- Bi-quarterly WOW! Women & WomenUNITE Events for under privileged women in region.
- GIGGLE project & events to join the fight against bullying and elevate self-esteem in girls and young women.
- GIGGLE book project in Cambodia and other select countries to raise awareness of sex trafficking and pay honor to rescued victors from that industry.
- WOW! Women Anthology book project w/ (———–) Group Home for recovering prostitutes and troubled young women of the night industry.
- Sponsorships $5 to $100 and beyond. $100 sponsors WOW! Women donates six books on your behalf to women’s shelter. Sponsor Now or read more details below.
- THANK YOU! to Generations Sponsors: Melissa Brown at Value House and Sheriff O. Banks; Destiny Sponsor Mrs. Bernice Farmer…
Sponsors are invited to support WOW! Women Projects & Events. Please prayerfully consider linking arms with us as a sponsor. Find your most meaningful cause or project and support us in spreading the Gospel, advancing God’s kingdom and rescuing his precious women from the perils of Domestic Violence, Bullying, and Human/Sex trafficking.
- WOW! Women
ison a mission to make available a free WOW! Women of Worth book to every woman in the local women’s shelter then regionally, nationally and beyond. Next up are women inmates. Why? Because our Lord said when did you think about me in prison? Besides, that is where this whole WOW! M ovementstarted, how can I forget those women? I can’t. Won’t you join me in ministering to Jesus in the prisons, caught in domestic violence…
(Goal is to send 6-12 books to each shelter in the state of Arkansas)
- We host bi-quarterly WOW! Women & 100WomenUnite Events for
under-privilegedwomen in the region.
- GIGGLE is a WOW Women book project formed to join the fight against bullying and raise the self-esteem of young girls with Christ-Esteem. Working on collaboration with
youngwoman to write book for girls.
Earmais going to (ooooo) to meet with leaders of Rescue House (leaving unnamed until all is finalized) for second G.I.G.G.L.E. book project. She will gather stories from girls and young women survivors of human trafficking.
- Meetings are in the works for a book anthology with Dallas Women’s Home Group (unnamed until plans are finalized) for women fleeing the prostitution life style and troubled young women needing a fresh start.
- WOW! Woman of the Year will be awarded annually a plaque and book publishing contract. This years WOW! Woman of the Year has been chosen and will be presented at
Team at WOW Women Global | http://wowontheweb.com
Click here to support us.
- Worth Sponsor $5 and above will receive thank you
andhonorable mention on the WOW! website.
- Destiny Sponsor $20 and above will receive thank you, honorable mention on WOW! and event program.
- Legacy Sponsor $50 and above will receive all of the above, plus listing in
backof book resource section and free WOW! Women Of Worth book donated to women shelter on your behalf.
- Legacy Generations Sponsor $100 and above will receive all of the above, plus six WOW! Women of Worth books donated to women shelter on your behalf. For each $100 six more books will be donated to women shelters on your behalf.
Thank you any amount is appreciated!
Click here to support us.