What Do You Believe?
[content_box_red width=”75%”]WOW Word of Today: I may not feel good every day but I can feel right. Because, I am right with God through Jesus Christ. -2 Corinthians 5:17[/content_box_red]
I Believe. Consider what you believe about yourself. Does it line up with the Word of God? Put these in your heart. Change your mindset to agree with the Word of God. Gain a balanced healthy self-image and then go fulfill your destiny. Begin with these I believe:
- I may not feel good every day but I can feel right. Because, I am right with God through Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- I will refuse to let anyone make me feel inferior; just as I refuse to consider myself to be better than anyone else. By the grace of God I will be me! (2 Corinthians 5:21)
- I am learning to be joyful about my progress, not depressed about how far I have to go. (Acts 20:24)
- I will not be afraid to admit it, if I am wrong. But I won’t always assume when things go wrong that it is my fault, either. (1 John 1:9)
- I will stop saying negative things about myself, but I don’t boast either. (Hebrews 2)
- I reject and hate my sin, but I don’t reject myself. (1 John 1:9)
- Jesus is not ashamed of me; therefore, I am not ashamed. (Hebrews 2:11) 8. I don’t have an exaggerated opinion of my own importance, but I don’t think I am insignificant. Whenever, Father God wants me to travel a difficult path, he will give me glimpses of the destination or the triumph to spur me on to victory.
I pray He has been able to give you a glimpse of the victories he has in store for you as you renew your mind with the word of God. I know we are each at a different level of faith and accomplishment, for some it has only been a repeat of the principles already learned. I pray you were encouraged with the reinforcement of lessons and principles.
For others it has been a conquest to get out of bed and face the day dressed in an unhealthy self-image. For you I pray our Father has strengthened you and revealed more of the extraordinary woman you are.
[divider_line]Insert Your Text Here[/divider_line]
21 Day W.O.R.D. Challenge Exercise
(Memorize Memory Scripture, Pray and Say it aloud throughout every day of the challenge.)
- Memory Scripture: For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. -2 Corinthians 5:21
- Confession: I am the righteousness of God through Christ.