Hey! While You’re Waiting for Your Freebie, Read this Post So You Can Get Started Becoming An Extraordinary Woman.
…PLUS a special limited time offer (scroll to the bottom)
Recognizing God’s Plan of Significance
God has given us a name that indicates our destiny (final outcome). Father God has predestined us to share the name of Christ. We are the Body of Christ. We are collectively and individually the Church of God, which he bought with his own blood.16
Other names indicating our significance are Christians, God’s sheep, the Body of Christ, the Bride, My Beloved, My Jewel, a royal priesthood, a holy people, my righteous ones, children of God, children of light, etc.
These names God has called us are important for they give us a picture (an image) of who we are in Christ. There are many promises of God linked to knowing who we are in Christ. If you have not already, begin to put these in your memory and spirit to gain a better understanding of whom you are in Christ.
- Church of God—Jesus paid for his church with his own blood.17
- Children of God—Our names are written in the Book of Life. Rejoice!18
- Righteous—We are heirs of the righteousness that comes by faith.
A few of the promises of God to the righteous are:
- He does not take his eyes off the righteous. – Job 36:7
- He blesses the home of the righteous. Pr. 33:3b
- The name of the Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run to it and are safe. Pr.18:10
- The prayer of a righteous man is powerful. Jas. 5:16
- Body of Christ—Christ feeds and cares for his body.20
- Beloved—We are accepted in the Beloved of God.21
- Holy Nation—We are a people separated and consecrated to God.22
Here’s something worth repeating: We are heirs of the righteousness that comes by faith. If not already, recognize that you are called Righteous (in right-standing with God) by God through Jesus. You miss the promises of God to the righteous or you don’t fully inherit his benefits, if you don’t know you are righteous.19
(Memorize Memory Scripture, Pray and Say it aloud throughout every day of the challenge.)
- Memory Scripture: For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. -2 Corinthians 5:21
- Confession: I am the righteousness of God through Christ.
Please find the information for the complimentary gifts below.
Free WOW! Audio page
Right Click and Save Target As to Download Free Discussion Guide:
WOW! Women of Worth Discussion Guide
Limited Time – over 70% Off
WOW Women of Worth Class On Demand
- 4 MP3 audio class sessions
- 1 WOW Women of Worth (PDF eBook)
- 1 WOW Women of Worth Discussion Guide (PDF Printable)
Looking forward to get to know you inside.
Earma Brown, 12 Book Christian Author and Bible Teacher