I love Bible study books! They help open my understanding, so that I can apply God’s principles to my life. In my mind, this is the most important part. The elephant in the room is I write Bible study books. I love God’s word and usually can’t wait to share something that Father God showed me or walked me through. When God called me to write for Him, I was reluctant but happy. I get to do what I love to do!
So, when I heard about Marnie Swedburg’s Bible Study Expo, I wanted to be a part of it. In her usual contagious style, she gathers women Bible study authors, readers and Bible study leaders together to present these wonderful Bible study books and the Author’s story behind them. They’ve been giving away free books! To get a chance to win, even now, go over to Bible Study Expo and sign up. http://biblestudyexpo.com Even better, sign
up and come back tomorrow to listen to the powerful stories behind the Bible studies.
Here’s a little sneak peak of the WOW! Women line up for the Bible Study Expo tomorrow kicking off March 17 at 2 central time.
- NOTE: Sarah Young’s health does not allow for interviews at this time, but, in honor of the Expo, she donated 3 books for us to give away in advance. 1st Winner: RaChelle Glauser, NY. (Register to win at the BibleStudyExpo.com!)
- Logan Wolfram kicks us off at 2 PM CT with the story behind her recent release, Curious Faith: Rediscovering Hope in the God of Possibility.
- Raechel Myers comes on live at 2:15 PM CT with the story behind her new book, Open Your Bible: God’s Word is For You and For Now.
- At 2:30 PM CT, Barbara Roose shares the story behind her recent release, Beautiful Already.
- Sherry Poundstone hits the scene at 2:45 PM CT with the story behind her recent release Becoming a Woman of Character.
- Kathy Willis launches our 2nd hour at 3 PM CT with the story behind her new book, Grin with Grace.
- Jeanne Brooks will be with us at 3:15 PM CT to share the story behind her book, Washed Clean and Walking by Faith.
- At 3:30 PM CT, Sherri Burgess shares the story behind her recent release, Bronner: A Journey to Understand. Understanding the purpose behind pain.
- Stay tuned in for our grand finale guest at 3:45 PM CT, Gwen Smith, as she shares the story behind her new book, I Want It All: Exchanging Your Average Life for Deeper Faith, Greater Power, and More Impact.
If you’re reading this at the http://wowontheweb.com, I’ll be hosting a Facebook.com/Twitter party while listening in to the BibleStudyExpo.com You can dial in or listen via webcast.
Go there now and like my page, if you haven’t already. https://www.facebook.com/groups/wowwomenglobal/ or the Twitter platform https://twitter.com/wowwomenglobal